X-rays, General Ultrasound - Requires doctor referral.
- Until further notice all Medicare eligible x-rays and general ultrasounds will be bulk-billed i.e. No charge to patient.
- This includes chiropractic, physiotherapy and podiatry referrals.
- Health Care Card holders, DVA and those on full pensions are bulk-billed for all examinations including echocardiography.
- For those in full employment a gap of $50 applies for echocardiograms.
3D/4D and baby gender determination scans - NO DOCTOR'S REFERRAL REQUIRED
Baby Gender scans are available from 17 weeks to term for $110 including GST
- 3D/4D baby scans cost - $180 including GST (Includes a page of images and images and videos on CD).
- $190 including GST (Includes a page of images and images and videos recorded on USB drive)
- + $30 to include foetal weight calculation and full well-being assessment.
- Gender determination can be included on all 3D/4D scans for no extra charge.
3D/4D scans can be performed at any time but for best results we strongly recommend these scans be performed after 25 weeks with best images obtained between 27 and 32 weeks.
Patients referred from a doctor who meet the Medicare Criteria will be bulk-billed. Patients who don't meet the criteria whether they see a doctor or choose to present without seeing a doctor will be charged $66 - No Medicare rebate applies in these cases.
DEXA Body Composition Scan
Provides you with the most accurate baseline possible showing precisely the ratio of fat to lean mass. This allows you to set a realistic, achievable target for your fitness and dietary program The initial Body Composition Scan fee is $70. Follow-up scans will be charged at $50.